When recommended by our doctors, we are happy to refill prescription diets and medications. It is our goal to ensure that your pet’s prescription refill requests are handled in a timely manner, so that no gaps occur in your pet’s therapy.
Specific notes about refills:
- Old Derby Animal Hospital requires 24 hour notice for all refill medications.
- Refill medications are available the following day after 3 p.m.
- Prescription diet refills require one week’s notice.
- Medication refills received by the hospital on Saturday or Sunday will be available for pick-up on the following Monday, after 3 p.m.
- Refills can be requested by phone. Please call (781) 749-2800 option #3 (781) 749-2800 option #3
- Prescription refills can also be requested through our email service. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- A five dollar fee will be assessed for prescription refills requested for the same day.